Why Should a Teen Use a NewGen Prepaid Card?
Who can use the NewGen Prepaid Card?
- A Cardholder who is at least 13 years old may use the Card; anyone younger than 13 cannot receive the Card.
- A Cardholder has the ability to make responsible choices about purchases.
- Want to add funds for your teen? Visit a Visa ReadyLink location.
- Click here to see NewGen Parent Disclosure
- Easy to use
- Make purchases online & at retail stores
- Easy access to money
- Cardholders can use their smartphones to monitor their account.
- Cardholders can access their account online. Beyond a secured login, the Cardholder has the ability to perform account to Card transfers, set up mobile and email alerts, pay bills online, see Card activity, change their PIN and password, view statements and obtain direct deposit information.
- Safer than carrying cash.
- If the Card is lost or stolen, the teen is protected with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy.